- Born in 1952 in East Berlin
- 1969 to 1972 vocational training with high school diploma at Funkwerk Berlin-Koepenick
- 1972 to 1975 Army service
- 1975 to 1979 studies at the Humboldt University of Berlin, degree in electronics technology
- 1979 to 2018 technologist; programmer; it trainer for PCs, networks and business applications; network administrator
- 1981 to 1989 discussions on the Labour Theory of Value and the market at the State Planning Commission of the GDR, at the Humboldt University, the Bruno Leuschner City-University of Economics, at the Karl-Marx-University of Leipzig, at the Institute for Social Sciences of the Academy of Sciences of the GDR – from there offer to support the publication
- 2012 first book „Allgemeine relative Arbeitswerttheorie“ („General Relative Labor Value Theory“), published by epubli (it contains the status of my work at the end of the GDR in 1989)
- 2013 first video on Youtube – supplement to the first book
- 2014 until now, continuation of the discussions on LTV and the market in blogs (Karl-Marx-Forum, Reddit, Youtube), at events on the topic, at universities as part of public lectures and on Facebook
- 2017 Publication of the second book „Mit Marx zur Marktwirtschaft?“ („With Marx to a market economy?“) at the science publisher Tectum
- 2019 Publication of the third book „Was ist falsch an der Arbeitswerttheorie? Wie der Wert wirklich gebildet wird“ and „What is wrong with the Labour Theory of Value? How value is really formed“
- 2020 Publication of the current video for the third book in German and English;
Note: The April video is an update of the February video.
In all the preparations for the discussions, the books and videos, my wife invested a great deal of time to support / help prepare the discussions and publications.